2019 Kohler Engine KDW1603
Call for Price
Knock-you-on-your tail, punch-you-in-the mouth full-throttle power. That's what you're getting with KOHLER® liquid-cooled diesel engines. Fast-acting fuel injection technology delivers the punch you need and fuel savings you expect. And our belt-driven, overhead camshaft delivers low-turbulence performance for near-silent operation.
- Integrated fuel-injection system and overhead cam help ensure less maintenance and fewer trips to the shop
- Superior balance, lower cylinder volume, and belt-driven valve train provide nearly non-existent noise and smooth operation
- Cast-iron block construction ensures durability and lasting performance.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Engine type: Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, cast iron cylinder head, hydraulic lifters, indirect injection
- Model: KDW1603
- HP (kW): 40.2(30)
- Displacement (cc): 100.6 (1649)
- Bore in (mm): 3.5 (88)
- Stroke in (mm): 3.6 (90.4)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 83.3 (113)
- Compression Ratio: 22.0:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 343.8 (156)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 4 (3.8)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 22.2 x 17.5 x 23.3
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final/ARB
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, cast iron cylinder head, hydraulic lifters, indirect injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.5 in. (88mm) x 3.6 in. (90.4mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 40.2 hp (30 kW)
- 83.3 ft.lb. (113 Nm)
- 22.2 in.
- 17.5 in.
- 23.3 in.
- 343.8 lb. (156 kg)