Power Zone services most makes and models of outdoor power equipment regardless of original purchase location.
What's up with our Shop?
Our service department is staffed with technicians that are factory-trained on all the products we sell as well as many brands sold by others. We offer high-priority service scheduling for equipment purchased from Power Zone. Due to a backlog of appointments in the busy months of April, May and June, please schedule routine service at off-peak times whenever possible. Contact our Service Manager in advance with any special requests.
How do Appointments work?
Our service department operates on an appointment basis, like a medical office. We ask that you call in advance to schedule service work, as our capacity for equipment storage is limited. Walk-ins will be scheduled in the next available appointment slot based on our priority guidelines. For equipment purchased from Power Zone we offer high-priority scheduling, striving to offer 1-day turn-around to commercial customers and 7 days or less to residential customers. All other service work will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis unless prior arrangements have been made with our Service Manager.
How do Estimates work?
- - $40 flat diagnostic fee (if it is specialty job, such as transmission repairs or rebuilds, the diagnostic fee may be higher)
- - Reassembly fee for equipment disassembled for estimate (optional)
What additional services do we offer?
- We provide many additional services including:
- Chain sharpening while-you-wait (limit one, next day service on larger quantities)
- Tire/tube installation while-you-wait on wheels that are removed from machine
- Starter recoil rope repair while-you-wait on two-cycle equipment in running condition
- Blade sharpening while-you-wait
- Saw bar resurfacing while-you-wait
- Loaner/rental program for landscape professionals
- Equipment pick up & delivery (fees based on mileage to your location)